Dear Year 10
Your exams will be here before you know it! Attached is a document that you should work through to help with your revision of Jekyll and Hyde.
It contains a number of different tasks and completing the booklet will very much help you in your revision. Aim to complete the booklet at least by the end of half term.
Other Revision Tips:
- You should also aim to re-read the novella: Jekylland hyde full text
- There is a longer Revision Booklet here: Jekyll and Hyde Handbook
- There are a number of other revision tasks here: Jekyll and Hyde Revision Tasks
- Practise speed analysis, annotation and planning with these practice questions: Jekyll and Hyde Practice Qs Remember that you should answer from the extract and the rest of the novella. You must make sure that your answer focuses on AO1, AO2 and a little bit of AO3. If you want to write an answer and have it marked, simply email it to me.
- You need to use quotations from the whole text, not just the extract. Here are some quotations that are useful: Useful Quotations for Jekyll and Hyde
- Some questions to test your understanding and analysis: Dr jekyll Questions
Please let me know if there is anything else that you want or need.