please use the PowerPoint to help you with sentence starters etc,
Read the document thoroughly. ensure that you pay close attention to what you do in each question and how long it should take you.
Some of you may find it useful to learn some of these sentence stems for each question.
There are some additional practice papers attached below:
Homework (Will help with revision for exams!): Writing AO5 & AO6
- Write a short story called ‘The Hallucination’. The cause of your character’s hallucination must be one of those mentioned in the article.
- Your handwriting must be legible.
- Ensure that you write in a manner that is in keeping with the tone.
- Use an extensive vocabulary.
- Use a range of structural features.
- Use a full range of sentences.
Include the following information:
- She loves Demetrius
- Demetrius doesn’t love her
- People have told her she’s beautiful
- She thinks Hermia is more beautiful than her
- She wants to impress Demetrius by telling him that Hermia and Lysander are running away
- Jealous of Hermia
- In love
8B Spellings – due Monday 22nd.
- When you have your books back, go through and correct any mistakes and answer any questions that I have left.
- Read back through the information sheet on The Role of Women that is in your book, and summarise each section into one sentence.
3) Add to your Macbeth vocabulary page, with the definition of these terms, and learn them for spelling test on Monday 16th.