Read the document thoroughly. ensure that you pay close attention to what you do in each question and how long it should take you.
Paper 1 Overview
Some of you may find it useful to learn some of these sentence stems for each question.
Language Paper 1 Sentence stems
There are some additional practice papers attached below:
The Woman in Black INSERT Paper 1 RB
The Woman in Black Paper 1 RB
AQA Paper 1 Section A To Kill a Mockingbird extract MLy
Homework (Will help with revision for exams!): Writing AO5 & AO6
- Write a short story called ‘The Hallucination’. The cause of your character’s hallucination must be one of those mentioned in the article.
- Your handwriting must be legible.
- Ensure that you write in a manner that is in keeping with the tone.
- Use an extensive vocabulary.
- Use a range of structural features.
- Use a full range of sentences.
- When you have your books back, go through and correct any mistakes and answer any questions that I have left.
- Read back through the information sheet on The Role of Women that is in your book, and summarise each section into one sentence.
3) Add to your Macbeth vocabulary page, with the definition of these terms, and learn them for spelling test on Monday 16th.
Lesson 6 – King James, daemonologie and witch craft
9A Homework – Due Monday 15th.
1 – Read the article and make notes
2 – Do some more research into Daemonologie/Witchcraft and James I, adding to your notes.
3 – Answer the question on the bottom of the article (around half a page).
MACBETH QUOTATION PACK
Key Quotations to learn and analyse